Sunday, August 4, 2013

Harry Potter and Storm

Hi everyone! Here are a couple things I've done over the past week or so. I got a little itch to do some Harry Potter fan art and had a lot of fun drawing Voldemort. 

The other one is a submission for a Project: Rooftop redesign contest. I don't think I've ever had this much fun on one of their contests. I've never been a huge fan of the costumes that Storm has had over the years so it was fun to be able to put my own spin on her duds. Let me know what you think!



5 comments:

  1. I wish Voldy had kept the red eyes like he had in the book :) Re. Storm, I like the cape a lot, especially the colour scheme and how it looks both open and closed. I think the smaller x on the chest could have been turned into a repetition of the larger, circle x at the back, using the white V section of the chest to create the negative blue cross. If you see what I mean :) Either way, very sleek and a good fit for Storm. I also love how Beast is smitten with her! I'd love to read your thoughts on my own redesign:http://thomasfummo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/project-rooftop-storm-redesign.html
    All the best! TF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see some backgrounds instead of flat color behind your characters! Even if they were just hints at a dark, starry sky behind Harry and Voldemort.
    Your rendering and lighting is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the Harry Potter art. It really captures the essence of the story in an almost comical way. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i m deeply in love with storm's costume

    ReplyDelete