Monday, July 29, 2013

Ladies. And Goldilocks

Howdy, folks! Here are a few illustrations I conjured over the past few days. I've found that if I don't work on random personal projects off and on during the week I get burnt out quick on the freelance work I have going on. Not that I don't LOVE doing freelance, but there's something awesome about being able to just paint whatever you want for whatever reason you want. 

As you may have noticed, I've been really into drawing girls lately. It took me a long time to get used to it, but I've grown to love drawing women. I'm still working on being able to design female characters with as much diversity and interest as male characters, but it's been slowly, surely coming to me. I want to do a gallery show eventually about women and how I see them and their importance in art and as members of society in general. Anyway, just wanted to ramble for a little bit. I'm just coming to the end of an all-nighter so I hope this makes some sort of sense. Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment