Thursday, March 28, 2013

Site Update

Hey everybody!

After a long time being incredibly ugly, the website is finally getting a facelift. I started on it tonight and will continue to tweak it until I get it to where I want it. I just thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to have a gander.

http://www.randybishopart.com/

Also, I'm currently in between jobs at the moment and it's driving me crazy! If anyone knows of someone who is in need of a freelancer feel free to push them in my direction!

I've decided that I'd like to start doing commissions on a regular basis. I absolutely love doing character vignettes, so if anyone wants one, just let me know. There's a contact form on my website of you can email me directly at rdalebishop@gmail.com. As far as pricing goes, for a colored character vignette I've decided to charge $75. For a character drawing it's $45, and for a bust it's $25. Anything more elaborate than that I'll have to give you a bid once we discuss what it is you'd like.

Anyway, thanks as always for stopping by and stay tuned for more to come! My partner and I are getting together tomorrow morning to discuss details regarding the "Monomyth" prequel. You should be excited! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Randy, what did you use for your website? I really like the simple set up and your gallery is nice how it loads ahead of time and it's so easy to browse through. Was it a template from somewhere or did you make up that sweet design? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shara, I used Weebly for the site. They have templates and the way it's set up is nice because you can just drag and drop what you want. It's really easy.

      Delete