Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Here's What's Up

Hey Everybody! It's been a ridiculously long time since I've had time to work on anything of my own, but here's a sketch from yesterday. There should be quite a bit more coming soon. For those of you familiar with "Monomyth", that project is finally getting off of the ground. My partner and I have a solid plan to get a prequel published in the near future, so I'll keep you posted on that.

I just finished a project for "Thrilling Adventure Hour", which is an awesome old-timey radio style show. They put their properties into graphic novel form and I was lucky enough to be asked to illustrate one of their stories. The book is coming out this summer and ought to be awesome. I'll see if I can post some of the work I did on here.

I just moved into a new studio this weekend with a few friends. We're planning to set up a shop to sell prints and represent some illustrators, designers, programmers, sculptors, writers, and other creative freelancers. If any of you feels inclined to send me a link to your portfolio we can talk about maybe representing your stuff and getting you some work! If you want to sell prints through us let me know as well.

Thanks for waiting around for me to update this thing! You guys are awesome.

rdalebishop@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment