Saturday, January 29, 2011

an actual page! woohoo!

Hey there, here's a scan of a page I'm working on for the actual monomyth comic. there are still a few things I need to tweak and what not. Also, there's going to be a temple on top of the mountain in the top right corner. Anyway, I just felt like I needed to post something because it feels like it's been forever. I'm also working on another character design and an illustration that should be up soon. Thanks for the input, I really to read your comments and apply them, although you may not see me posting revisions much.

4 comments:

  1. Looks great, Randy! You might add some trees and bushes and things. It might help show scale and depth. Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call on scale and depth, Emily. Especially because the bridge is getting pretty small in perspective where it is. It's a great setup to show how epic-ly huge the temple or the mountain is. All it would need is something like trees, like Emily said, to show some perspective.

    ReplyDelete