Tuesday, July 13, 2010

sketches

I'm pretty sure ostriches are the most interestingly shaped birds out there. I love them

I really wish I hadn't missed out on the 60s and 70s. Everything was so cool back then
This lady is one of the few that I've drawn lately... I've been trying to force myself to draw women more often. I have a hard time with them because I feel like I can't have as much fun with their facial features. But this one was pretty fun to draw. I've got something in mind for her, so be on the lookout
This is the cowardly lion, in case you didn't know. My friend Hollie Hibbert inspired me to start thinking about the wizard of OZ. She recently did a cool little piece.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Randy! These are so FUN!!! I just can't get enough of your sketches! I can't wait to see what you do with the girl in the sunglasses. And women are way more fun to draw than men, fyi... :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete